Klook.com

Thursday, February 21, 2019

Guys, is it true that Baek Yerin is a sensitive person?

I like Baek Yerin's voice, that's why I often look up for her videos in Youtube.

I happened to watch a video of her Insta Live and the comments were talking about her personality, like 'Why is her personality like that..?' 'She's the type of person that irks me', etc.

Seeing a lot of comments talking about how bad her personality is makes me wonder whether if it's true and I ended up watching that video until the very end.

Her fans were like, 'Our Yerin, (I hope you get to) do whatever you want!' and she told them to not say something like that because she finds it very burdensome.. And I think that's really weird.

Her fans were just rooting for her, but she finds it burdensome.. 
But I hope I just misunderstood that, that's why I'm posting this guys..

What kind of person do you think Baek Yerin is..?
In case you don't know who she is, I'll leave a link here https://youtu.be/c8e9Nc36lRg

Handsome Cha Eunwoo

[+305][-82]

1. [+541][-28] I remember some fans said, 'I only want to see the sight of your smile' in a good way and she responded, 'Do you think I don't cry?' and I personally thought that was over the lines..ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

2. [+413][-23] Baek Yerin seems to have a really sensitive personality.. I've always noticed that from a long time ago..

3. [+231][-19] This is what she uploaded right after she ended that Insta Live.. Don't jump straight into the conclusions and claim her as someone with bad personality..ㅋㅋ
I've been constantly receiving hate and rude comments and messages up until this second. There are some things that even made me don't want to sing anymore and I think that's also what made my heart hurt a lot. I know that you have good intentions behind those supportive messages, but realistically I can't always think positively which upsets me and makes me feel uneasy.. I feel like my mental and heart have become really weak lately, which is also the reason I become really defensive and over-sensitive. I've thought about deactivating my Instagram accounts, and put effort to only look and think of positive things but as you know.. I use this account to inform my performance schedules or album releases, that's why I'm keeping this account. I feel really sorry towards those who have been rooting for me. I love you.

4. [+226][-39] Let's not jump straight into the conclusions, especially regarding celebrities' personalities. Haven't you learned anything from T-Ara's controversy..?

5. [+143][-6] I personally think that sensitiveness she has is what makes her vocal sounds like that.. She's rich of emotions and she's also very strict even to herself.. I bet she must be really stressed..

6. [+131][-11] That's exactly what made me concern whether if I should keep on being her fan or not.. I get hurt everytime I watch her Insta Live.. She often hurts her fans with her words..

7. [+127][-3] But I somehow feel sorry for her, everytime I see her Insta Live. One time, a fan asked why she hasn't released 'Square' and she before answering she hesitated a little bit and said, 'Will I get hate if I say this..?'. I noticed that she somehow seems really defensive..

8. [+87][-5] I just watched the video and rather than sensitive, I think she's very strict even to her own self.. I'm not her fan anyway..

9. [+77][-3] That's why she uploaded an apologize letter after the Insta Live ended.. She thought she behaved way too sensitive..

10. [+64][-0] I think she's a little bit sensitive.. If you look at her IG feeds, you'll notice that most of her posts are about her expressing her gratitude towards her fans..
trazy.com