Klook.com

Thursday, February 21, 2019

The female idol who finally visits her hometown for the first time in 5 years

Wendy went to her hometown (Toronto, CA) for the first time in 4 years and 6 months after her debut..ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

Hul.. She hasn't been to her hometown in 4 yearsㅠㅠ
Just imagine how much she misses her hometown..ㅠㅠㅠ

After finishing their tour in America, Red Velvet went to Canada for another concert..
And they said it was their first time visiting Wendy's hometown..ㅠㅠ Oh Gosh..

Q: Wendy, if you have the magic door that could lead you to any place in this world. Where would you go?
A: My house in Canada! I hope when I open the door, all of my family would be welcoming me right in front of me.. I miss my family.

Seungwan stated that she wished to have a magic door that could lead her to her house in Canada, and her family would be welcoming her right in front of it..ㅠㅠ

Maybe that's why she looked very excited in this picture..ㅎ
Now that she finally visits her hometown, I hope she gets to eat delicious home-made food!

I wonder what kind of lip product she used in this picture..
That color suits her really wellㅠㅠ She looks so pretty..

I hope she takes care of herself there!
Happy birthday, Wan-ah..ㅠㅠ

Let's end this post with a heart-warming gif of Wendy~~
In a fansign, a fan looked really cold so Wendy gave her a hotpack and said, 'It's okay, I feel hot here. You can have it' 
It's not like she's a human-boiler or anything..ㅠㅠ
Both her looks and heart are really heart-warming..ㅠㅠ

[+282][-6]

1. [+62][-0] Son Wendy ended up crying that day..ㅠㅠㅠ I heard her parents, friends, and even teachers came to the concert and the fans held up slogans that said, 'Welcome home, Wendy'ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

2. [+43][-0] Our Seungwan..ㅠㅠ I hope she gets to spend her birthday well with her family, eat home-made food, and have fun there!ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

3. [+39][-0] Wendy is really kind, beautiful, hard-worker, talented, and even smart.. She's the real definition of scam-character..

4. [+14][-1] I think it's sad how idols earn a lot of money and gain a lot of love from their fans, but they don't get to spend much time with their families.. This reminds me of when Twice's Mina had a concert in Japan and finally got to see her brother after years of not meeting him. It's somehow sad and funny at the same time..

5. [+14][-0] Wendy..ㅠㅠ I feel emotional..

6. [+12][-0] SM is seriously so toxic.. I'm sure she had some time to rest in those 5 years, but why didn't they send her back to her hometown..?

7. [+10][-0] I feel really sad when Joy talked about how Wendy is the only member who can't go home and spend time with her family during Thanksgiving, CNY, etc..ㅠㅠ At least she gets to visit her hometown now, I'm relieved..ㅠㅠ

8. [+10][-0] First time in 5 years.. That sounds really upsetting..ㅠㅠ I'm happy for her, though. Happy birthday Seungwan-ah!

9. [+8][-0] Today is Seungwan's birthday. I would like to praise SM for at least letting RV visit Canada on her birthdayㅠㅠ

10. [+6][-0] I love Wendy so much..ㅠㅠ
trazy.com