Klook.com

Thursday, February 21, 2019

BTS reveals the trot version of Mic Drop!


eysnA
eBZWv
VOZij
uXFpO


-What kind of lunatic person made this video?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-The person who made this edit must be blessed with gold hands..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-This is so freaking crazy.. I'm sorry boys, but this edit is so freaking hilarious..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Who made this edit??ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ So unbelievable..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-The person who made this video must be out of their mindsㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-That person must be really high when they made this video..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-This video is so well-made for no reasonㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I can't stop watching this video because it's too funny..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ How could the trendy and swaggy Mic Drop into thisㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I think I might go crazy..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ This video is too well-madeㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Did BTS really drop the trot version of Mic Drop?? Or is it just an edited video that some fans did..?

-When was this performance..?? Where can I watch the full video??ㅠㅠ

-Crazy.. I unconsciously danced to this version..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-The song is really upbeat..ㅋㅋㅋ Especially in Suga and V's ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Officers, please arrest the person who made this video. They're not just the average lunatic person..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-My pride hurt because I find this version so exciting..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-That's exactly how I would look like when I jam to BTS in the future..
trazy.com