Klook.com

Thursday, February 21, 2019

Whoa.. Actress Oh Nara has a fansite..

와 오나라 배우님 홈마사진뜬거 대박이다 | 인스티즈

Goddess..


-She looks like a leader of an idol group..

-Crazy.. She looks really beautiful..

-No one would find her suspicious if she lied about her age and debut in an idol group....

-Can you believe she's turning 46 years old this year..?

-I would believe if she said she's in her 20s and debut in an idol group..

-Whoa, she's so freaking gorgeous..

-Crazy.. She's truly a Goddess..

-Unnie, please debut as an idol..

-Oh Gosh.. She reminds me of Seo Hyunjin..

-Whoa.. She really does look like an idol..ㅠㅠㅠㅠ<3

-She's so freaking beautiful..ㅠㅠ Look at her eye-smile..bb

-Whoa.. She's the same age as my mother.. I was really shocked when I first found out about her age..

-How old is she..?

-Whoa.. Even her hair looks gorgeous..

-Seems like everyone named Nara are beautiful.. Oh Nara, Jang Nara, Kwon Nara..

-She really does look like an idol.. I mean it.. She really does!

-I literally gasped when I saw these pictures..
trazy.com