Klook.com

Thursday, February 21, 2019

ITZY Yuna's elementary school yearbook picture

The length of her legs is on another level..
Yuna has never been ugly in her entire life. She's so beautifulㅠㅠㅠ


[+246][-67]

1. [+63][-4] She looks like a model in her elementary yearbook pictures, while some of us look ugly in it..

2. [+26][-4] Whoa, it's just a yearbook picture of her elementary school and yet she looks so freaking beautiful in it.. She has a really great body proportion, I"m so jealous of her..

3. [+22][-26] What group is she in..? It's my first time seeing her..

4. [+20][-1] She, once again, makes me realize that she was literally born to be a celebrity..

5. [+16][-2] I think she was already 163cm-ish when she took that picture.. Her legs look longer than mine, whoa..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+7][-2] Whoa, I guess celebrities were just born with it..

(NB. The rest of the comments were just telling the OP to change the category of the post)
trazy.com