Klook.com

Thursday, February 21, 2019

The shocking + sensational idol's choreography

I personally think it's the intro part of Seventeen's Mansae..
They turn humans (?) into a machine and suddenly, 'Dding!'..
I also really like the song.
I love how they all have various of facial expressions..ㅠㅠ
They're bursting off with high-schooler vibes..! Cheerful!! Upbeat!!


+
It's also shocking how they have three different types of dance practice videos..

One that they shoot from the front,
one that they shoot from the back,
and the follow-close-up one.

Because they have a lot of members,
there are a lot of things going on so that they have to take the videos from different angles.

First of all~
This gif is taken from the same part of the first gif, but this one was shot from the back.

Like this. One from the front and one from the back.

My favorite part<3<3<3

Satisfying gif!!
They even revealed that the wood floor was ruined because they practiced so much..

Look at them.. Dancing in perfect synchronization
So satisfying..

The most popular moves from the whole choreography~~

(Hoshi.. Just because he looks cuteㅎㅎㅎ)

Lastly,
They didn't only upload 3 different dance practices.
There's another one, which is part-switch video, which makes them 4~


[+446][-69]

1. [+214][-5] I personally think it's the triple axel moves that they have in Home choreography! It fascinates me how the 13 of them could jump and spin in the perfect synchronization..

2. [+202][-5] This one seriously took me by surpriseㅋㅋㅋ Before I became a fan, I just watched this video since Seventeen just released a song and I recall getting goosebumps all over my body at this part;; Not only this part, the whole choreography of Thanks is seriously amazing. It feels like I'm watching a musical show..

3. [+158][-2] I have never heard people calling me a bad dancer, but that doesn't also mean that I'm a great dancer. I just really love to cover idols' choreography, and when I tried to try Seventeen's triple axel.. I literally almost destroyed my house. I don't understand how they do that..

4. [+119][-1] Isn't it 'I Don't Wanna Cry'..? This part and also the one in their chorus, you know the thing they do with their arms..? That's seriously really shocking. And they even nailed the 2x faster ver. in Weekly Idol. They're truly a legend.

5. [+112][-1] This one for me.. I tried to do this at school, and kids from the class that's located right under our class came and asked who jumped that hard.. How did he even manage to nail this.. He must be really amazing..

6. [+106][-17] NCT Dream..ㅠㅠ

7. [+80][-0] Seventeen has a lot of fascinating choreographyㅋㅋㅋ I think they're making a good use of the numbers of members they have. And another one, I don't know the title but it's SF9. It start off like a clock, and I think it looks really cool. And also Oh My Girl's formation in Closer, and AOA's formation in Get Out..

8. [+68][-1] Thanks~~~~!!

9. [+62][-1] Getting Closer.. Huk..

10. [+62][-5] NCT's Cherry Bomb for me. The part where they widen their legs and go lower and lower.. I think it's kinda painful, but they look really cool. And also the part where Taeyong lands on his knees! I don't know whether if it's a part of Cherry Bomb's choreography or not, but it's really shocking.. There are a lot of painful choreography in NCT's songs..ㅠㅠ

11. [+60][-6] The 7th Sense~~ You guys need to check out the performance ver of their M/V. I bet you'll get goosebumps because of it..

12. [+52][-6] Cherry Bomb..ㅠㅠ

13. [+51][-2] I think it's the intro part of Wolf, where they form a tree-like formation. That's really new and unique.
trazy.com