Klook.com

Thursday, February 21, 2019

Am I the only one who thinks it's funny when people name idols as 'The human version of Gucci, Chanel, etc'..?

Chanel and Gucci are real person..ㅠ
 Guccio Gucci

Liytt
Coco Chanel (Gabrielle Chanel)

gnovO
Thomas Burberry (Founder of Burberry)

OoUpu
Louis Vuitton Malletier (Founder of Louis Vuitton)

WCcLe
Christian Dior (Founder of Dior)

The human version of Yves St. Laurent

Yves St. Laurent (Founder of YSL)


-Now that I look at it, those nicknames really do sound hilariousㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Yves St. Laurent is so freaking handsome, whoa..

-So what? I think it's okay as long the idols suit the products really well. For Jennie, she really does look good with Chanel products..

-The founder of YSL looks really handsome..

-Yves St. Laurent really does look like the human version of Yves St. Laurent.. (NB. lmao???)

-Yves St. Laurent's image really does suit his own brand..

-The comments here are so freaking hilarious..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Huk.. I had no idea Louis Vuitton was an actual person..

-It's funny how people name idols as the human version of XX..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Ah.. I had no idea Dior was a man..

-I think those type of nicknames are really cringeyㅋㅋㅋ I mean, they could just praise the idols who look good with those high-end products. No need to name them like that..

-I know right.. Chanel, Gucci, etc are real persons though..

-Coco Chanel and Yves St. Laurent suit the image of their brands really well..

-Guccio Gucci.. Even his name sounds really swaggy..
trazy.com