Klook.com

Thursday, February 21, 2019

The idols who are rumored to join Produce X 101

Victon's Byungchan and Soobin

TzmFY
lERta

I-fans have been talking about this rumor, and the people in PD Gallery keep talking about these two idols.


-Hul.. Victon..?

-I think it would be better if they really join Produce X 101.. I'm sure they could gain fame through the show..

-Victon..? I thought they had quite a big fandom, though..?

-The other members should've joined the show as well.. They all seem really handsome and talented..

-Byungchan is so freaking handsome..

-Victon is a really nice group.. I hope they would gain more fame in the future..

-I'm sure there is some possibility for this rumor to be true, but it could be a false rumor as well..

-I think Han Sunhwa's younger brother should join Produce X 101 too.. I mean, all of their members should join the show..

-I feel really bad for this group..ㅠㅠ

-The first guy is totally my type.. I'm sure viewers would totally love him if he really joins Produce  X 101..

-I don't know who these guys are, but they're really handsome..

-They should've joined Produce 101 Season 2..ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-Victon has great songs and handsome members, it's such a pity that they're not doing really well..

-I hope this is true..ㅠㅠ Byungchan..

-Time of Sorrow is a really great song, though..
trazy.com