Klook.com

Wednesday, February 20, 2019

Yoo Yeon Seok and Sehun resembles each other a lot

Ah.. Now that they stand side by side, they really do look alike..

Yoo Yeon Seok's DOB: 1984.04.11 // Sehun's DOB: 1994.04.12
Their birthday is only a day away..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

They knew each other because they both were casts in the variety show, Busted..
Why do they look so funny when they cross their arms?ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
They look like real siblings..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

This once got really popular..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Someone who didn't know EXO described Sehun as 'The handsome guy who looks like Yoo Yeon Seok'..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

They somehow look even more alike when they're side by side..ㅋㅋㅋ
They may not look like siblings, but more like cousins..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
I hope they get casted in a drama together, maybe as siblings or something like that..

I really love this frame..
It's such a nice sight to see two handsome guys in one frame.
I can't stop smiling as I write this post^^

[+347][-53]

1. [+52][-21] They do look similar, but he doesn't look like his brother or doppelganger.. They just look similar, that's all..

2. [+46][-22] They do look quite alike..

3. [+41][-20] Both of them have light skin tone and wide shoulders, they also look cute together.. Both Yoo Yeon Seok and Sehun have chic looks, but YYS is more like manly.. While Sehun is more in a beautiful way..?

4. [+24][-1] I personally think they don't look like each other at all..

5. [+16][-8] I thought I was the only one who thinks so.. They both look similar but Sehun reminds me of wolf or fox while YYS reminds me of milk.. I don't know what I'm talking about but what I'm trying to say is that they look similar and different both at the same time..ㅋㅋㅋ
trazy.com