Klook.com

Wednesday, February 20, 2019

Shocking recent whereabouts of Eric Nam

Gashina (Sunmi)
7.gif
1.gif
12.gif
16.gif

IDOL (BTS)
5.gif
10.gif
11.gif
8.gif

Yes or Yes (TWICE)
13.gif
15.gif
14.gif

He comes back to normal when he sings ballad songs..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[+802][-22]

1. [+110][-5] Out of all Eric Nam's songs, there's this song title That Night which is an OST of the drama Encounter.. Honestly, I don't listen to Eric Nam that much but after listening to That Night, I noticed that he has a very great voice.. I've been to a lot of different performances or concert, but I have never seen any performer who's just as charming as him. He has a really unique voice, great singing skills, and even dancing skills, it's my first time seeing someone who has the complete package like him. I went to his concert on Saturday and he was really charming that I decided to go again the next dayㅠㅠ On top of that, he looks really handsome in person;. He's really tall and has a really beautiful physical figureㅠㅠ I really hope he would do concerts more often, I really enjoy his concerts and even his interviews. The song that comes up in this video is That Night, check it out guysㅠㅠ https://youtu.be/MXkeUHZz0eg

2. [+101][-5] I'm sure he nailed the stage because he practiced a lot.. But he wouldn't have performed that well if he didn't have the charms. This makes me realize that celebrities are celebrities for a reason.. I bet he looked so adorable when he performed..ㅋㅋㅋHe's seriously so cute and bursting off with charms..

3. [+72][-6] I went to Youtube after seeing this post and I have to admit that he has great body, dancing skills, and even voice.. Whoa, he's adorable!! https://youtu.be/5lfbB27aCxU

4. [+21][-0] Eric Nam..ㅠㅠ There's nothing that he can't do..ㅠㅠㅠ

5. [+11][-0] He's so handsome..

6. [+10][-2] I'm a guy and I have to admit Eric Nam is charming. I wonder if he has any haters..? He's really kind and I really wish I resembled him in any way. I'm rooting for you, Eric Nam. I wish I had a younger brother like him..

7. [+10][-0] Look at his visual in that Twice gif.. Eric Nam seems to be a hard-worker, so cool<3

8. [+10][-0] It somehow looks funnier since he dances with no shame at all..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

trazy.com