Klook.com

Wednesday, February 20, 2019

EXO's Chanyeol promoted SF9's comeback on his Instagram

'I hope Juho to get well really soon so that he can join the promotions'


Hul..ㅋㅋㅋ
Have they always been close?
Seems like he has a really wide personal connection.

[+351][-23]

1. [+66][-1] One of SF9's member, Juho used to be a trainee in SM.. That's how he got to know Chanyeol! Juho even challenged Chanyeol to do the Ice Bucket Challenge.. And judging by how Juho keeps in contact with Suga too, seems like Juho is a social butterfly..ㅋㅋㅋ Today (Feb 20), SF9 is coming back with Narcissus. Check them out!

2. [+58][-3] Someone posted in Pann yesterday about how this guy is a succesful fanboy..ㅠㅠ That's so cute.. I hope SF9 would get more popularity in the future!

3. [+47][-1] This may be random, but don't you think Chanyeol and Ro Woon have similar vibes..? Both of them look like large dogs..

4. [+26][-0] Look at the number of likes and comments he has when he just posted that 20 mins ago..ㄷㄷㄷ EXO is surely on a whole different level..

5. [+19][-0] I wonder how it feels like to get promoted with the Instagram account that has the biggest number of followers in South Korea..ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

6. [+15][-0] I really like Chani a lot these days.. I'm an EXO's stan and I'm concerning whether to start stanning SF9 or not..

7. [+13][-0] I'm not a fan, but I have a feeling SF9 will do well this time..ㅋㅋㅋ

8. [+13][-0] Is this the group that Woojoo from SKY Castle is in..?

9. [+13][-0] This may sound random but.. I'm an EXO's fan and started to gain attention on Chani because of SKY Castle, I really like to see EXO promoting them like this..ㅎㅎ Anyway, Ro Woon and Hwisung are handsome..

10. [+11][-0] Didn't most of SF9's members mentioned EXO as their role models..? That's how I started to like them. I had no idea one of the members was close to Chanyeol..
trazy.com