Klook.com

Wednesday, February 20, 2019

An idol chooses the 7 best dancers in KPop Industry


Kai
Taemin
Jimin
J-Hope
No Taehyun
Hoya
Feeldog (Himselfㅎㅎ)

I personally think all of the 7 idols listed here are really great dancers..

[+219][-59]

1. [+278][-78] I agree with every single idols he listed here! Kai never fails to amaze me with his dancing skills!

2. [+242][-82] Jimin-ie!!

3. [+159][-6] Oh.. Kai, Taemin, Jimin, and J-Hope.. All the idols that I thought of before clicking on this post are mentioned..

4. [+136][-50] Kai's dancing skill is on a whole different class..

5. [+131][-65] The head of our choreographer team..ㅠㅠㅠ

6. [+128][-48] Kai (is on) another level..

7. [+104][-4] I noticed Kai has a great basic when it comes to dancing after seeing him explaining Growl's choreography in a TV show.. He doesn't get mentioned as the best dancer for no reason.. I think he practices a lot in daily basis..

8. [+102][-40] I agree that all of the idols listed here are great dancers~ But Kai looks the most outstanding to me. He's a great dancer and on top of that he also has a really great physical figure, which makes his dance looks more amazing..

9. [+82][-29] Mr. Jimin~~~

10. [+71][-9] I couldn't agree more with Kai..

trazy.com