Klook.com

Wednesday, February 20, 2019

Mina with her Goddess aura

Hold onto your heart in case it drops to the bottom of your stomach..

Whoa~~ So freaking prettyㅠㅠ
How could she manage to look this elegant..ㄷㄷㄷ
I literally gasped when I saw this gif..

Her aura when she fixes her bangs in the middle of cooking..

She still looks elegant even when all she does is holding a cup of coffee;;

Whoa~~ I'm a woman myself, but I'm in love with herㅠㅠㅠ

She bursts off with her charms even when she's dancing..
I'm in loveㅠㅠㅠ

How could she still manage to look elegant even when she sits like that,,

Myoui Mina with her elegant aura..ㅠㅠ
She can have me, I'm all hers..ㅠㅠㅠ

[+163][-45]

1. [+37][-13] So beautiful..

2. [+36][-14] Mina is gorgeous..

3. [+14][-12] So pretty.. It feels like my heart has been purified as I scroll down this post..

4. [+12][-2] She's also a great dancer..

5. [+12][-10] When I first saw her, I didn't think she was that pretty.. But as time passes by, I started to notice how gorgeous her aura is.. I'm rooting for her..

6. [+11][-6] She still looks beautiful even with no make up on..

7. [+10][-10] She has a really beautiful face shape..

8. [+9][-2] Whoa, I thought she was Wendy in the first gif..

9. [+7][-11] Mina is so freaking gorgeous;; She has her own unique aura and a really beautiful body. On top of that, she also has a really kind heart. Mina is the best.

10. [+6][-9] So freaking beautiful..

trazy.com