Klook.com

Wednesday, February 20, 2019

I want to be friends with Kim Jaehwan

I want to be college friends with Kim Jaehwan..
The type of friend that would hang out together everyday, drink alcohol together, comfort each other, etc.
I think it would be fun to have Jaehwan as a friend..ㅠㅠㅠㅠ
F*ck..

Jaehwan-ie..
Why don't I have any friends like him in college?ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

[+303][-27]

1. [+76][-2] For me, I'm not happy enough to have Jaehwan just as my friend.. I'm sure there would be times where he makes my heart skips a beat and I end up having a crush on him..

2. [+70][-3] Seriously, though.. If I can't be his girlfriend, I wish to at least be the type of friends that take care of him like how his mother does..

3. [+52][-6] He messes up with my mind..ㅠㅠ I feel like I've seen a senior in my college who looks like this, when in reality it doesn't even exist..

4. [+24][-0] At first, fans talk about how they would congratulate him if he ever gets in a relationship. Bullshit, I don't think I can do that..ㅠㅠ I like Jaehwan so much..

5. [+23][-0] I agree.. If Jaehwan went to my school, I probably would've had a crush on him..
trazy.com