Klook.com

Wednesday, February 20, 2019

Look at the loyalty between the actors and actresses of SKY Castle

They're all promoting the comeback of the group that Chani (=Woojoo) is in, SF9!!

Kim Bora
'Wooj.. I mean, Chani.. This brat is quite cool (smiles)'

Kim Hyeyoon
'Woojoo-ya.. As expected, you look really cool. I can't wait for the comeback'

Jo Byunggyu
'Chani-ya, I love you. You are going to hit big when the song is released at 6PM. You know why, right? It's because you're Woojo.. I mean, it's because your Chani. SF9'

Song Gunhee
'Chani looks so cool'

And,
Kim Saeron. She did not appear in SKY Castle, but she has been acting along with Chani ever since they were young.
'Kang Chan, stop getting any cooler!!'


+
Kim Donghee
'Chani-ya, I'm ready to get amazed'

[+167][-3]

1. [+274][-12] I'm a fan of Kim Saeron. I used to shield her when there were rumors spreading around about her. But back then when Kang Chani debuted in SF9, she didn't even congratulate him at all. Now that Chani gets popular because of his role in SKY Castle, she keeps mentioning Chani in her Instagram account and I totally lost all my respect because of that..

2. [+153][-11] Kim Saeron has never mentioned Kang Chani before, now that he's getting more popular she's starting to act as if she was close to him. What the heck..?ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+121][-0] Why do their captions all sound like how their characters in the drama sound like..?ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Bora sounds chic, and Ye Seo sounds like she's head over heels for him..ㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+42][-3] What's with Kim Saeron popping out of nowehre;;

5. [+42][-4] Kim Saeron.. Hmm..

6. [+37][-4] I have a feeling that SF9 is going to do really well in this promotions..

7. [+18][-0] This may sound random, but actor Choi Taejoon also promoted SF9's comeback!! So did Chanyeol from EXO!

8. [+16][-0] I hope the friendship between them will last forever..ㅠㅠ SKY Castle is still the best drama I have ever watched, despite the ending..

9. [+7][-0] Jo Byunggyu uploads a picture of him and Chani..ㅋㅋㅋ

10. [+7][-0] Donghee just updated his Insta Story recently!

trazy.com