Klook.com

Wednesday, February 20, 2019

TXT releases their concept photos


I think all of them look adorable and handsome..

[+528][-75]

1. [+98][-3] Nice timing, Big Hit.. All of them are really handsome..

2. [+88][-21] Who's the guy in the last picture..?? Is there any foreign members in TXT..? He looks so f*cking handsome..

3. [+32][-0] Taehyun-ah, let's go with darker hair color next time..

4. [+26][-0] I personally think rather than handsome, they all look pretty.. They look like teenage boys who dress up well, I can't say they resemble any celebrities.. We need to wait for their debut before judging that..

5. [+25][0] Huening Kai looks really charming..

6. [+22][-0] Yeonjun seems to have a bigger build than I thought.. So heart-fluttering..

7. [+15][-0] Yeonjun is totally my type..

8. [+14][-0] I'm one hundred percent sure they're going to hit big..

9. [+13][-1] Him..ㅠㅠ He looks so freaking handsome to me.. I got this picture from Pann..

10. [+10][-0] They all look kind.. They look really pure..
trazy.com