Klook.com

Monday, February 25, 2019

The best celebrity's excude ever

Comment: Unnie, I was scrolling down my Instagram timeline and left for a second to go to the toilet. Seems like my cat unintentionally typed something on my phone while I was away.. I didn't write the hate comment, my cat didㅠㅠ Please have mercy on me, Taeyeon Unnieㅠㅠ

Taeyeon: I was about to let it go, but my dog told me not to..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[+698][-16]

1. [+140][-4] That sounds so freaking refreshing..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+114][-3] She's so witty.. That sounds refreshingㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+89][-3] Seriouslyㅋㅋㅋ What a loser.. She left hate comments under anonymous and when Taeyeon decided to take legal actions she came up with such excuse;;

4. [+50][-5] I think that comment was just making fun of the other hater who came up with a really ridiculous excuse. I think this is the real one;;
'I'm a fan of EXO. When your dating rumors came up, I really hated you. I checked on your Instagram and was really surprised to see all the hate comments that EXO's fans left on your comment sections. They call you bitch, hoe, etc. But since I felt sorry towards you, I wrote bish instead of bitch. I didn't mean to call you bitch at all, but it seems like you misunderstand and that bothers me a lot. I feel really wronged that's why I'm leaving another comment here. I do not have any ill-feelings towards you and I hope you know that. I think it was just a little misunderstanding. I feel really wronged if you sue me just because of this.

5. [+31][-0] To be honest, I think Taeyeon got a lot of unnecessary hate back then (when the dating rumors came up). I was really surprised to see the hate comments she got in her account..
trazy.com