Klook.com

Sunday, February 24, 2019

The legendary idols' songs that often get mentioned in Theqoo lately







-You Were Beautiful is the most legendary song ever.. I discovered Day6 through that song..

-Who's the guy in the thumbnail of the first video? He looks so freaking handsome..

-I hope You Were Beautiful makes its way back up to the music charts..ㅠㅠ

-Don't talk to me if you have never listened to Day6's You Were Beautiful..

-I also really like Stellar's Sting..

-Queen-Rollin'!!

-If you like Day6's You Were Beautiful, you should check out their other songs as wellㅋㅋㅋ All of Day6's songs are great, even their side-tracks!

-I love that Laboum's song, I even watch the M/V everyday.. 

-I remember bawling my eyes out when I first watched Day6's M/V for You Were Beautiful..ㅋㅋㅋ

-Journey To Atlantis is the best song ever..

-I'm not a fan of Day6, but I really like You Were Beautiful..

-I love all of the songs listed here..ㅠㅠ I hope things would turn out well for these three groups..ㅠㅠ It's too bad that people sleep on these legendary songs..

-I always make sure to sing You Were Beautiful and Journey To Atlantis whenever I go to Karaoke..ㅋㅋㅋ I really love those songs..

-I still listen to You Were Beautiful and Journey To Atlantis even in 2019..ㅋㅋㅋ

-Rollin' is indeed one of the most legendary songs ever..ㅠㅠ
trazy.com