Klook.com

Sunday, February 24, 2019

If you could watch this happen without having any smile on your face, you'll get $1000 but if you fail you'll lose $1000

이거 눈앞에서 직접보고 한번도 웃지 않으면 백만원 받기vs실패하면 마이너스 백만원 | 인스티즈



-I think I can.. As long as it's not my bias..

-I thought I absolutely can do this.. But honestly, I can't resist myself from smiling when I see her even when I'm a woman myself.. I failed..

-Should I send you my bank account number now..?

-Who's that?ㅠㅠ She looks really cute..

-I can do that even if it was my bias..

-My heart beats really fast, but I think I can watch her do that with poker face..

-I think it's possible for me, but if that really happened in real life I don't think I can maintain my poker face..ㅋㅋㅋ She's really cute..

-She looks adorable but I need the money..

-It's not possible for me to not smile when I see that gif..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I just failed...

-I tried so hard not to smile but I think I nailed it. Now give me the money..

-I don't think it's possible if it was my bias..ㅎㅎ

-I tend to freeze when I see celebrities so, I think it's possible..ㅎㅎㅎ

-It's possible because she's not my bias..

-I.. smiled..
trazy.com