Klook.com

Sunday, February 24, 2019

SM's preferences when it comes to visual has never changed

HOT's Jang Woohyuk and Super Junior's Eunhyuk

EXO's Suho and Red Velvet's Irene

F(x)'s Krystal and NCT's Jaehyun

Kim Jaejoong and NCT's Taeyong

SM's Dinosaurs line
SHINee's Jonghyun, Super Junior's Donghae, and F(x)'s Amber

Super Junior's Donghae and NCT's Jeno

SHINee's Taemin and NCT's Jungwoo

HOT's Kangta, Super Junior's Siwon, and EXO's Suho

SHINee's Minho and NCT's Lucas


-I don't think Jungwoo resembles Taemin.. I think he resembles Xiah Junsu more, and Taemin resembles Heechul..

-The last picture, though..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I bet the OP wrote this post just to upload the last picture..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Taemin doesn't look like that guy in the picture, though.. Taemin is more popular as Heechul's look alike..

-I've seen Jungwoo in person and I have to say that he looks like Taemin so much.. 

-Jeno totally looks like Donghae when he was younger.. 

-I think SM is really into people with distinct facial features..

-Taemin looks like Heechul and Jungwoo.. is just Jungwoo..

-Taemin resembles Heechul as well..

-Whoa, it's my first time seeing that picture of Krystal and Jaehyun and I have to admit they look alike..

-I personally think Yoona and Yeri also resemble each other..

-Yoona x Yeri, Seo Hyunjin x Taeyeon x Irene..

-I think NCT's Ten resembles Taemin a lot..

-I've always thought that Xiumin has similar vibes to Kim Heechul..

-Minho and Lucas look like actual brothers..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
trazy.com