Klook.com

Sunday, February 24, 2019

Lia transforms from Irene to a puppy

아이린 → 개죽이로 변신하는 리아 | 인스티즈

It's fascinating..


-How is it possible for someone to look that gorgeous..

-She totally looks different when she has smile on her face..! So prettyㅠㅠㅠ

-She has both cuteness and beauty in her..ㅠㅠ

-Oh.. I also thought she looked like Irene when I first saw her in the M/V..

-She looks gorgeous but I personally can't see any resemblance to Irene.. But I have to admit that the both of them are gorgeous!

-She looks like Lee Sunbin when she has poker face on!

-She looks really adorable when she smilesㅠㅠ

-Whoa.. She has a really gorgeous smile. She has the ability to make people smile just by looking at her..

-She looks like the type that SM is really into. Did she also train in SM before she debuted..?

-She does look like Irene..

-She's seriously so pretty..ㅠㅠ

-Which group is she from..?

-She looks like the mixture of Lee Sunbin, Irene, Jisoo, and Jennie..

-I don't think she resembles Irene..

-Lia is the reason why I'm alive..

-Lia is Lia. Our Lia is really beautiful..

-Why mention Irene out of all sudden..? Our Lia looks like Lia..ㅠㅠㅠ
trazy.com