Klook.com

Sunday, February 24, 2019

The edit styles that recently becomes a trend among I-fans

[NB. Okkk before you guys start attacking me. This post is from a whole different site. The previous one is from Theqoo and this one is from Instiz, okay??? And please note that these are the pictures that the OP uploaded, I do not add or remove any of them. ]

최근 해외팬들 사이에서 유행하는 보정법 | 인스티즈
최근 해외팬들 사이에서 유행하는 보정법 | 인스티즈
최근 해외팬들 사이에서 유행하는 보정법 | 인스티즈
최근 해외팬들 사이에서 유행하는 보정법 | 인스티즈
최근 해외팬들 사이에서 유행하는 보정법 | 인스티즈
최근 해외팬들 사이에서 유행하는 보정법 | 인스티즈
최근 해외팬들 사이에서 유행하는 보정법 | 인스티즈
최근 해외팬들 사이에서 유행하는 보정법 | 인스티즈
최근 해외팬들 사이에서 유행하는 보정법 | 인스티즈

It is called as '90 heartthrobs', 'sparkles edit', or 'retro edit'ㅋㅋㅋ
This type of edit is really popular these days but it gets divided opinion both from I-fans and K-fans.


-It looks exactly like how I see without my eyeglasses.. I rubbed my eyes without myself knowing..

-It feels like I'm seeing with my eyeglasses that I didn't clean..

-It looks so blurry, it's kinda frustrating. Despite, it also looks like they're low-quality pictures...ㅠㅠ

-Sana looks like a singer who's really popular in '80s.. She looks like a princess in that picture..

-I think it would be better if the pictures had better qualities..

-Not my cup of tea..

-Whoa.. I personally think they look pretty!

-My head kinda hurts to see it..

-I don't think I like it..

-Taemin really does suit that edit really well..

-You can make this type of edit using the application named Prequel!

-Whoa.. Park Sooyoung looks stunning..

-These edits remind me of Freddie Mercury..

-Joy suits this edit really well..ㅎㅎ 

-Oh.. Jimin and Taehyung look gorgeous..

-I think the original pictures look better, though..
trazy.com