Klook.com

Sunday, February 24, 2019

The idol who succeeded on getting me a heart attack after dyeing his hair to blonde for the first time since his debut

NCT's Jungwoo


His previous hair color

Dark brown

Orange

Sadness from Inside Out

There are still more of it but I'm gonna end it here.
He made appearances with washed out blue, black, light brown, and ash gray, etc..
If you want to know more.. You're welcomed.. To the fandom..

[+120][-3]

1. [+24][-0] Jungwoo is the best..

2. [+9][-0] He suits this hair color as well.. Jungwoo-ya, I'm crying..

3. [+8][-0] Sobsㅠㅠ Frankly speaking, Jungwoo is really handsome..

4. [+5][-0] Seems like SM is really consistent when it comes to visual. I've always noticed that he looks like Taemin and a little bit of Suho..

5. [+5][-0] I'm really happy to see Jungwoo post here..ㅠㅠ Blonde Jungwoo is lifeㅎ
Fans: 'Kim Jungwoo, I'll love you even if I have to die!!!'
Jungwoo: 'Hing.. Don't die, guys'

6. [+5][-0] Kim Jungwoo..ㅠㅠㅠ

7. [+4][-0] Kim Jungwoo will be the death of me..

8. [+4][-0] Isn't he a King..? He must be a King..? He's a King, right..?

9. [+4][-0] It's also Mark's first time dyeing his hair bright after My First and Last and his aura changed drastically.. My loves..

10. [+3][-0] I love you, Kim Jungwoo....


trazy.com