Klook.com

Sunday, February 24, 2019

Compilations of the worst male idols' hairstyle in the history

Bigbang's Taeyang

DBSK

BTOB's Yook Sungjae

EXO's Xiumin

BTS' RM

NCT's Mark


-Mark looks adorable..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-It looks like Yook Sungjae left the salon before they even finished doing his hair..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I personally really like Xiumin's hair there..

-Mark is so freaking adorable..ㅋㅋㅋ It looks like his mom dragged him to the salon and forced him to cut his hair..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-The rest of the pictures look better since the OP puts Taeyang's picture first in this post..ㅋㅋㅋ

-What happened to Xiumin's hair..

-I have never thought Mark's hair looked weird there, though.. Why is he in this list..?

-Xiumin's hair shocked me really hard..

-It's my first time seeing that picture of Yook Sungjae... What happened...?

-Whoa, that hairstyle and Xiumin's face don't belong together.. 

-Xiumin looked like he's suffering through a severe hair loss in that picture..ㅠㅠ

-Taeyang is literally a wall. No one can beat that hairstyle..

-I literally burst out laughing when I saw the last pictureㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-NCT's members hair looked the weirdest in this era...
DFmPs

trazy.com