Klook.com

Monday, February 25, 2019

I saved this from Pann..

I saved this gif from a post in Pann, can you tell me who this guy is..?
I don't know much about idols.. And if you have any pictures or gifs of him, would you mind sharing it in the comment sections??

[+149][-45]

1. [+47][-2] Have you ever watched Dream High 2? The guy in that drama is JB..ㅋㅋㅋ He debuted as an actor first in that drama (before debuting as an idol)

2. [+44][-1] Make sure to check out his songs too, since he has a really great voice!ㅎㅎ I recommend you to listen to JJ Project (Got7's Unit)'s Tomorrow, Today!

3. [+39][-1] *

4. [+15][-0] "

5. [+12][-0] :

6. [+9][-0] Kyaa.. Welcome to the fandom<3 If you have anything to ask, just feel free to come to Got7's Fantalk. The Ahgasaes in Pann would love to answer to your questions!

7. [+9][-0] He's Got7's Im Jaebum a.k.a JB a.k.a Bbumie!! He has a really great voice, make sure to check it out..

8. [+9][-0] Jaebum has a really nice voice..! I recommend you to check out his solo track, Sunrise!

9. [+9][-0] /

10. [+8][-0] The cutie in Got7..

trazy.com