Klook.com

Monday, February 25, 2019

Just like Rooftop..

What are the other songs that you wish to climb its way back up to the music charts?
I personally think it's Day6's You Were Beautiful!!
I love that song so much that I used to promote the song to whoever I know, it's too bad that it's not doing really well in music chartsㅠㅠ What about you guys??
Share your comments down below. I'll make sure to check them out!


[+142][-28]

1. [+229][-10] Oh My Girl's Closer..

2. [+142][-3] Brave Girls' Rollin..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I used to listen to that song a lot at some point of my life..

3. [+132][-2] KARD's Hola Hola..

4. [+64][-0] All of Day6's songs are really great, I hope all of their songs could make their way back up to the music charts..

5. [+57][-1] APRIL's April Story,..

6. [+54][-5] BTOB's Remember That.. It's a really really great song..

7. [+51][-0] Seventeen ft Ailee - Q&A

8. [+48][-2] Day6's Days Gone By, it's a really nice song!! My mom happened to listen to it when I played the song in my house and she totally fell in love for the song, she even changed her phone's ringtone to that song..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

9. [+47][-0] Day6's Congratulations!! Well, all of Day6's songs are great.. It upsets me (that people are sleeping on them). If you see this comment, please check out their songs.. You won't regret it..

10. [+44][-3] Day6's Letting Go..
trazy.com