Klook.com

Monday, February 25, 2019

Ha Sungwoon and Ong Seong Woo spotted going to Everland together

Ha Sungwoon and Ong Seong Woo were spotted in Everland together today!!

Isn't this crazy?ㅠㅠㅠㅠ
Ong bended his knees so that he could be the same height as Sungwoon, that's so cuteㅠㅠ

They took pictures of the scenery together..

Took pictures together..

And took pictures of each other..ㅋㅋㅋ

My youths, I love you so much. I'm always grateful for you!!
I hope the friendship between the two of them will never change and may their days be filled with happiness!


[+390][-17]

1. [+84][-2] I hope they maintain this soulmate-like chemistry for the rest of their life, OngSengㅠㅠ

2. [+66][-1] I wonder what rides did they ride in Everland.. They're seriously cute and it's kind of funny to see them going to Everland together..ㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+65][-1] The pictures look really heart-warming..ㅠㅠ I wish I could hang out with them~ I'm sorry..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+46][-0] The both of them have a different type of aesthetic, but they get along really well..ㅋㅋㅋ Look at the difference between their captions..
HSW: Ddeong Ddeong~~ #SoCold

5. [+26][-1] 36][-1] I'm sure there's something between them.. I hope they could become friends that rely on each other regardless of the situations.. Ong Seong Woo, Ha Sungwoonㅠㅠ

6. [+27][-0] Even Ha Sungwoon's backside looks really petite. So precious..ㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+25][-1] I love them with my whole heart..

8. [+25][-1] My favorite interactions between Ong Seongwoo and Ha Sungwoon during Burn It Up performance.. Don't you find this heart-fluttering?

9. [+24][-1] Here have a look of the Ddeong Ddeong's face morph^^

10. [+23][-1] I really like the sight of their interactions..ㅠㅠ I hope they maintain their friendship for the rest of their life..

trazy.com