Klook.com

Monday, February 25, 2019

Don't you think Nam Joohyuk would make a really perfect guy friend..


These gifs are from the drama that Nam Joohyuk is currently starring as the lead role, The Light in Your Eyes.
The drama is still on-going, you need to check it out..
It's a really fun and yet heart-breaking drama..

[+573][-54]

1. [+235][-20] Honestly, I know that this is clearly just something that fuckboys usually do, but it looks heart-fluttering when Nam Joohyuk does it. If I were that girl, I probably would've frozen 

2. [+185][-17] He looks really trendy. His looks are not burdensome, he's handsome exactly at the right amount. On top of that, he's also really tall and has broad shoulder + resembles a dog..

3. [+163][-18] My mom is totally head over heels for Nam Joohyuk after watching The Light in Your Eyes. My dad told him to stop dreaming and she said Nam Joohyuk is the right son-in-law material for her, what kind of crap is that..ㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+93][-13] Isn't Nam Joohyuk one of the top handsome monolids actors along with Yoo Seungho and Seo Kangjoon..?

5. [+73][-5] He's so freaking handsome..

6. [+68][-1] I think his role in Weightlifting Fairy, Kim Bok Joo suits him the best..ㅠㅅㅠ

7. [+62][-0] The first gif reminds me of a memory that has never even existed in my life.. He looks really heart-fluttering with straight hair and uniform. I still can't forget the feelings I had when I first saw him in the M/V for Akdong Musician's 200%..ㅠㅠ I personally that was his best era..

8. [+43][-0]

9. [+34][-2] How should I put it into words..? He looks like the guy friend that actually exists in this world..

10. [+32][-1] The best..ㅠㅠ I loved his role in Who Are You, but I think he looked the best in Weightlifting Fairy, Kim Bok Jooㅠㅠ

trazy.com