Klook.com

Monday, February 25, 2019

Don't you find this so f*cking funny?ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

I'm not a fan and this is so f*cking hilarious..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
How could he drop the whole bunk of ice cream like thatㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[+411][-13]

1. [+172][-1] This is the original ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+113][-1] NCTzen made the ice cream look like as if it dropped now..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Seems like the fandom is full of pro-video editors..? I'm saving that gif even though I'm not a fan..

3. [+66][-1] That gif was edited by some fans..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+39][-0] Lee Mark is so freaking cute..ㅠㅠ

5. [+30][-0] F*ck..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Who edited that gif?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+24][-0] Our cutie.. Protect Mark at all costs..

7. [+22][-0] Whoa, crazy.. You're telling me that's edited..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ? That's so cool..

8. [+20][-0] Ah.. He's seriously so cute..ㅠㅠ

9. [+19][-0] That's edited..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ The ice cream moved from the cone, but it didn't fall off from the cone like that..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

10. [+18][-0] I love you, Mark..
Lee Sooman: Please adore Mark a lot..

trazy.com