Klook.com

Monday, February 25, 2019

It would be weird to have this hair color in real life, right..?

Is the word 'real life' the right one to use in this context..?
Anyway, it would be weird if I die my hair like this right..?
It probably only looks good because he's a celebrity, f*ck..

The last one is a selfie..

+On the honor of my post being one of the trending posts, I'll introduce you to NCT's Haechan.
Here are the uncropped pictures of the ones above. 

[+161][-23]

1. [+142][-15] Haechan is here..

2. [+85][-14] It's Hae-jjan..

3. [+60][-2] The hair looks as if the stylist did something wrong in the middle of dyeing his hair..

4. [+35][-4] I didn't expect to see my bias here.. Haechan is so cute..

5. [+34][-3] The hair color doesn't look pretty at all.. I think it only looks good because he's handsome..

6. [+29][-0] Our Haechan-ie is so popular~~ People in the best comments are mentioning him. I'm so proud of our Donghyuck..

7. [+27][-1] I miss Donghyuck..

8. [+24][-1] Haechan-ie..ㅠㅠ He's able to pull that hair because he's a celebrity. I don't think commoners could pull off such hair color, they would be the center of attention no matter where they go..

9. [+20][-2] It only looks good because it's Haechan..

10. [+19][-0] He's an idol.. On top of that, he's Haechan..
trazy.com