Klook.com

Monday, February 25, 2019

Let's talk about the Western culture that you're jealous of

I'm jealous of the 'party' culture they have in America..
I mean, we like to play here too in Korea but we don't have such thing as 'party culture'ㅠㅠ


[+241][-6]

1. [+328][-3] I'm the most jealous of the fact that they leave vintage buildings the way it is..  While for us, our culture and buildings have changed since the Japanese colonial ㅠㅠ

2. [+305][-7] I'm really envious of their party culture and the fact they could be free with whatever they wear without having to worry about other people's opinions..

3. [+200][-3] Their architecture, I think..? Their Gothic vintage buildings..? I don't know much about it but I'm really jealous of the beautiful buildings they have. Our country is full with apartments, they all look like the packaging box of Peperos..

4. [+141][-2] It fascinates me how they don't seem to worry about other people's opinions. They could post pictures of them widely smiling, and not having to edit it heavily, it's all up to them. I think they really have confidence in their own selves.

5. [+130][-1] The fact that they could choose not to go to university and live their life freely while doing things they want..

6. [+125][-0] The fact that they don't have such thing as seniority..

7. [+89][-2] The fact that they could wear and put makeup the way they want to, the fact that they're not obsessed with looks and trends..

8. [+86][-1] The fact that they don't have specific addressing like ~Ssi, ~Nim, ~Sunbae, Unnie, Oppa, etc. 

9. [+72][-0] The fact that they're not obsessed with colleges and buying housesㅠㅠ

10. [+70][-2] The fact that Western parents don't force their kids to study as if their life depend on it..
trazy.com