Klook.com

Monday, February 25, 2019

If you had $100, would you rather buy yourself new clothes or new make up products?

Spend $100 for spring clothes on Internet Shopping Mall

vs

Spen $100 for any type of make up products (eyebrow, base, eyeshadow, blush on, etc)

I'm attaching this picture since Haechan looks adorable in it..
Please share your thoughts by pressing the updown/downvote here..

[+632][-77]

1. [+44][-0] Split the money and buy both clothes and make up products..

2. [+27][-0] I would absolutely spend it on clothes. I usually just buy make up products only when I'm running out of it, then I would use the same products in daily basis. But for clothes, I can't wear the same things everyday. You can buy so much clothes and still find nothing to wear..

3. [+24][-7] I'm.. dying..

4. [+6][-1] What a cutieㅜㅜ

5. [+4][-0] Haechan is here~
trazy.com