Klook.com

Monday, February 25, 2019

How braces work..ㄷㄷㄷ


[+532][-18]

1. [+446][-1] Crazy.. Why is the front tooth coming out from there..??

2. [+317][-1] This is a very obvious thing to say, but as I went through the braces procedure I realize that dentists need to have an artistic sense as well. Every time I come to consult, the dentist would take a look at my teeth for just a few seconds before deciding what to do, after making decisions, they would go right into the procedure quickly.. I think the results of braces depend on the dentist's judgments. Anyway, I just noticed that dentists need to have an artistic sense as well..

3. [+176][-1] Whoa.. This is how cool modern technology is,,

4. [+76][-0] As someone who had braces before.. Every month I have to get the wire changed and that shit f*cking hurt.. Braces make my teeth move slowly but surely, and that's what makes my teeth hurt on a daily basis. I can't imagine how painful the last gif is..

5. [+74][-2] I have to get my wire changed every month and if the dentist doesn't cut the wire properly, it usually would stab my inner cheeks and that hurt so f*cking much..

6. [+68][-0] Whoa, the procedure in the last gif must've costed a lot of money.. But it was worth it..

7. [+51][-1] Every month, I have to get my wire changed and if the dentist doesn't cut it properly I have to suffer for the whole month. The remaining of the wire stabs my inner cheeks and I swear it feels like dyingㅠㅠ

8. [+35][-0] The last gif..ㅠㅠ It must be really painful. As someone who had braces before, I think that procedure is more painful than dying..

9. [+33][-1] This suddenly makes me realize how expensive the procedure is..ㄷㄷㄷ

10. [+21][-0] I just took off my braces and am currently wearing retainer right now~~ 
trazy.com