Klook.com

Wednesday, February 13, 2019

NCT's members as your friend who comforted you when your boyfriend cheated on you

There's this guy that you have been dating for the past 2 years..
And today, you suddenly saw him cheating on you.
Choose an NCT's member as a friend who would comfort you about it!

1. 'Where's that jerk right now?' Lee Minhyung becomes angry as soon as he hears about it and quickly runs to find your boyfriend.

2. 'You stayed still in that situation?? You should've gone and at least slapped him' Jung Yoon Oh gets angrier than you and curses your boyfriend on your behalf.

3. Kim Dong Young looks even sadder than you are, he stays quiet as he wipes his tears in secret.

4. 'Please don't cry, it's driving me crazy' Lee Donghyuck holds in his anger.


-2222.. Sobs..

-4444..ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-3333.. I personally think it's the best to have someone to listen to you and do nothing else besides comforting you in such situation..

-4444.. I'm holding onto my heart in case it drops to the bottom of my stomach..

-3333.. And I would stay up all night to talk about it with him..

-4444 totally sounds like Donghyuck..ㅠㅠ

-4444... Lee Donghyuck is killing me..

-I can't pick one..^^

-3... I mean 2..ㅠㅠ No, but I like 4 too.. And 1 as well..ㅠㅠㅠ

-1111 and 2222.. How could I choose between Lee Minhyung and Jung Yoon Oh..ㅠㅠㅠ

-1234.. I can't choose one, I would love to get cheated by my boyfriend if this happens..

-4444... I saw Donghyuck's face and forgot about everything else..

-Of course it's 4444..

-1 or 4..

-I can't choose between 2 and 3..
trazy.com