Klook.com

Wednesday, February 13, 2019

AOA's Jimin seems to have lost a lot of weight in her recent whereabouts

살이 너무 많이 빠진 듯한 AOA 지민 근황 | 인스티즈
살이 너무 많이 빠진 듯한 AOA 지민 근황 | 인스티즈


-Well, as long as Jimin happy with it..

-Hul.. It seems like she has lost a lot of weight..

-I thought she was Hyuna in the first picture..

-I couldn't even recognize her in the first picture..ㅠㅠ

-She was originally slim, though.. I had no idea she still could lost more weight. She looks like a whole different person now..

-She looks gorgeous..

-She looks like Sarang now..

-I just hope she's healthy..ㅠㅠ

-Huk.. Wouldn't that be bad for her health..?ㅠㅠ Or did she lose all those weight because she wanted to..?ㅠㅠ

-I think she lost way too much weight, though?ㅜㅜ

-I hope she's not sick or anything..ㅠㅠ

-Whoa.. I was 46kg at some point and suffered from some anemia symptoms and my I had an irregular period..ㅠㅠ Is she really okay?ㅠㅠ She always looks beautiful no matter what, I hope she's eating just fineㅠㅠ

-I hope she has no problems with her health or anything..ㅠㅠ
trazy.com