Klook.com

Wednesday, February 13, 2019

The pictures who are in talk for looking similar to Yoon Jisung's album

윤지성 앨범 비슷하다는 사진 | 인스티즈
윤지성 앨범 비슷하다는 사진 | 인스티즈
윤지성 앨범 비슷하다는 사진 | 인스티즈
Do you think it looks similar?


-It looks quite similar..

-It does look similar..

-I think it's the vibes that makes them look similar..

-I would say it's just a coincidence if only one or two pictures look similar, but..

-I don't know..?

-This kind of concept is often used among idols.. I think the OP is just attaching pictures that somehow look similar. But of course, it's up to you to judge this.. I don't think this is controversial..

-I think they're going with the same vibes. But don't thing like this happens a lot in the industry?

-They look really similar. Who did this concept first..?

-Yes, it does look similar. But I don't think it's a problem.

-It does look similar, but it's not a very unique concept either. It's something that's often used in the industry. Somehow looks like the CF for Nature Republic..

-It could look similar since this is a very commonly-used concept..

-It looks similar but there are a lot of idols who have done this kind of concept before so I don't think it's a big problem..

-It indeed looks similar, especially the first and second pocture..

-All of these pictures look like they're for Innisfree CF..ㅋㅋㅋ

-Besides for the sunflower pictures, I can't really see the strong resemblance..

trazy.com