Klook.com

Wednesday, February 13, 2019

ITZY's members' selfies







-Yeji is seriously so cute..

-Chaeryeong looks so pretty<3

-All of them looks beautiful!

-Yeji knows really well how to attract fans..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-They're all seriously so pretty.. I think I'm going to stan this group in no time..

-It fascinates how Chaeryeong looks exactly like her sister, they look like twins.. I know that they're siblings, but they just look like twins..

-I've been anticipating ITZY's debut because of Ryujin, but it seems like I'm going to become a Yeji's stan..

-These selfies are so high-quality, seems like they just took it with the camera and not other apps..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ These selfies are un-filtered and un-edited..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Ah.. Yuna's expression is seriously so adorable..ㅠㅠ My heart just skipped a beat..

-They all look so pretty and sweet..ㅋㅋㅋ

-I love Lia so much..ㅠㅠ

-That Yuna girl looks really pretty in pictures..

-None of them puts on contact lenses for their debut stage!! So pretty..

-Yeji is really adorable..

-Whoa, they already have in-ears..
trazy.com