Klook.com

Wednesday, February 13, 2019

ITZY's visual, Shin Ryujin











(go to original post for more gifs)

-I love Ryujin so much..ㅋㅋ She's very charismatic..

-I think she looks like the mixture of Lee Yeonhee and Han Hyojoo..ㅋㅋ So pretty..

-She seems to be the Ace in ITZY..

-She somehow looks a little bit different from how she used to look during Mixnine.. Is it because of her makeup..?

-She's so f*cking charming. I hope ITZY would have their own reality show really soon..

-She's pretty and also has a little bit of handsomeness in her. She's really good with her facial expressions..

-She somehow looks classic and trendy both at the same time..

-She looks the prettiest in my eyes..

-Yeah, she's also my favorite member in the group!

-She has a really beautiful pair of eyes..

-I think she looks so much better with long hair..

-She's indeed very beautiful. I'm rooting her because we go to the same school. Congratulations on your debut, Ryujin-ah..ㅠㅠ

-Seems like she's going to gain a lot of fangirls..

-She's like.. The cat version of Son Naeun..?ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-She looks really adorable when she smiles..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
trazy.com