Klook.com

Wednesday, February 13, 2019

Got7's Unit..?

Seems like Got7 is releasing a sub-unit..!! 
They just uploaded a JUS2's teaser earlier..



[+82][-2]

1. [+40] I love it, I think it's going to be BumKyeom this time
I think this is a spoiler.. I'm sure about it, especially because in the fanmeeting Bam wrote a letter and said that Jackson and him have a lot of things to do this year..

2. [+40][-1] Whoa, JYP must be really busy.. It seems like Twice and Stray Kids are preparing for their comebacks, and ITZY has just recently debuted.. Seems like they're on the game.

3. [+39][-0] Jaebum Yugyeom Heart
J: JB, U: Ugyeom, S2: Heart

4. [+17][-0] Jinyoung has a drama shooting in March, Jackson and Bambam are busy with their overseas schedules. It must be the rest of the four members, is it really going to be BumKyeom?ㅠㅠㅠ

5. [+14][-0] There were rumors about this sub-unit and I think it's actually true.. Crazy..ㅠㅠㅠ

6. [+11][-0] Fans are busy with their theories now..ㅋㅋㅋ I'm fine with whoever it isㅠㅠ

7. [+10][-0] Hul.. I'm really looking forward to it..
trazy.com