Klook.com

Wednesday, February 13, 2019

Lia gains attention for her looks + ITZY's DALLA DALLA stage

[ITZY's member who unexpectedly gains attention for her visual]








Is the main vocal, Lia.
She has been getting positive reactions from both male and female dominated sites.


-She's totally the stan-attractor of the group, I bet she's going to attract so many fans into the fandomㅋㅋㅋㅋ She's lovely..

-Yup, totally the type that would attract so many fans. I think she's going to have a lot of fanboys..

-She reminds me of an actress, but I can't figure out her name..

-I thought she would be chic and cold, but turns out she's an adorable girl especially when she smiles..

-She looks really chic but once she smiles, she looks adorable.. Totally the stan-attractor of the group..

-She reminds me of Kim Gyuri..

-She looks really adorable..ㅠㅠㅠ

-I bet she's going to get more and more gorgeous as she promotes as an idol..

-She looks like a baby..ㅠㅠ She could gain so much fans even when all she does is just to smile..

-She looks really elegant..

-She has this very unique beauty..? in her, which makes people can't help but look..

-I fell in love with her as I watched the debut showcase.. She's really cute..

-Her eyes are so freaking cute..

-God, f*ck.. Her smile is probably the most adorable thing I have ever seen..

-She looks outstanding because she has this big gap of difference when she has poker face on and when she smiles. And also, she has the visual that can rarely be seen in the Kpop industry. The conclusion is that she gains attention because she's pretty!

[ITZY's first stage of DALLA DALLA]



-Oh, finally!

-Yeji is such a great performer..

-Chaeryeong is seriously so cute..ㅋㅋㅋ Those are not punches, those are a kitten's paws..

-The part where they punch the air in Chaeryeong's part is seriously so cute..ㅠㅠ 

-I like the choreography, and the girls seem to be great dancers..

-They're such a great performer. Are you sure they're really rookies..?ㅋㅋㅋ

-Whoa, this performance looks amazing. They all look beautifulㅋㅋㅋ And that girl with ponytail looks really outstanding..

-That part when they raise their thumbs up is seriously so adorable..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-They did really well on their first stage..ㅋㅋㅋ And Lia looks really adorable!

-Oh.. The girl with long pants must be the best dancer in the group. She looks outstanding..

-Lia looks really chic and cold in the M/V, but she actually looks really cute in this stage..ㅋㅋㅋ

-I love this stage so much better than the M/Vㅋㅋㅋ They all seem to be great dancers and the choreography is actually quite fine..

-How could the five of them are all good at dancing.... And I think the song is now stuck inside of my head..

-I really want to see the dance practice video for this song..

-I didn't like the song at first, but it finally grew in me..ㅋㅋㅋ Especially after seeing this stage..

-I'm looking forward to their debut stage in MCountdown!
trazy.com