Klook.com

Wednesday, February 13, 2019

Krystal was spotted with some weight on





ftkMv

lMmtq

She still looks pretty with some weight onㅠㅠㅠ


-I think she'd look so much better with some volume on her hair.

-You're saying.. That she gained some weight..?

-What do you mean by gaining some weight!!

-Her facial features still look amazing even when she gains weight..ㅋㅋㅋ So pretty..

-For me, I think her hairstyle somehow 'downgrades' her whole visual..ㅠㅠ 

-It's okay to gain weight.. And Krystal still looks slim even when she gains weight..

-It's not that she gained weight, it's the hairstyle that makes her look off..ㅠㅠ But she looks really gorgeous in these pictures!

-She's so freaking gorgeous.. Truly a Goddess..

-She just looks beautiful in my eyes, that's the only thing I can notice from her..

-She's really pretty.. I think she keeps on getting more and more gorgeous as the time passes by..

-It's not that she gained weight, it's that she has been receiving some weird styling that makes her look a little bit different..

-That hairstyle is a no from me..ㅠㅠ It's too straight, which makes her face looks longer than it. ctually is.

-I can see her pre-debut face in these pictures.. Seems like her beauty hasn't changed at all..

-She has always been beautiful..

-I really hope the stylist would do something with her hairㅠㅠ
trazy.com