Klook.com

Wednesday, February 13, 2019

The two pictures that shows how much BTS have grown


+

[+678][-15]

1. [+148][-0] I know how hard BTS have worked, and I know all the hard times they've been through.. Which makes them look more amazing in my eyes. And all the fans who have been supporting them since their debut are also very amazing. If they were my idols, I probably would've quit the fandom but not with them.. They keep on trusting BTS and their music. Those fans are the one who made BTS who they are right now. Of course, each of BTS' members are really amazing. It's just my personal opinion. All of BTS' fans are great, BTS wouldn't have made it this far if it wasn't for them. They're all amazing.

2. [+131][-1] I'm not a fan, but I teared up a little bit when I saw these pictures.. I hope BTS would stay together as a group for a really long time. I think they're one of South Korea's biggest treasures.

3. [+122][-0] It's my first time seeing that picture of them in front of Synnara.. F*ck, I'm crying..

4. [+47][-1] I somehow feel weird every time I see this kind of postㅠㅠ If I turn back the time and tell the younger BTS that they would go to U.N, Billboard, and Grammys, they probably wouldn't believe it.. Would they?ㅎㅎㅎ

5. [+40][-0] ㅜㅜㅜㅜ

6. [+36][-0] Sobs..ㅠ

7. [+22][-0] I'm not a fan, but this ached my heart a little bit.. Of course, they've been through difficult times at some point, but I just can't help but feel envious of them. Imagine having people who stayed by my side all along, or having pictures like that to reminiscence of.. 

8. [+19][-0] Seriously, why am I tearing up again..? I'm so proud of BTS who always work hard and put their maximum effort in everything they do.. I think I should work hard too from now on..

9. [+16][-0] V is well-known for his visual. His whole life is a movie. His personality is fairy-tale-like. (NB. It's actually puns)

10. [+12][-0] I love you, Bangtanㅠㅠ



trazy.com