Klook.com

Wednesday, February 13, 2019

RM is surely very sexy..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

We all know how hot BTS currently is. So I just think of them as an amazing idol group and listen to their songs casually. But today, I found myself saving their pictures and looking up for their videos..

He talked about how honoured BTS is to get invited to Grammys and exploded with charms.
He's really confident and seems to be a really good talkerㅋㅋㅋㅋ

All of them look handsome here, but RM looks like a real adult here..

If he was a director of a company, I'm sure he's able to make great deals..

He looks like a director, joining his employees in a company dinnerㅋㅋㅋㅋ

I'm writing this post because I feel like I'm going to stan him after saving a lot of his pictures today..
I'm not sure about this, but I think one of the reasons why BTS gains a lot of attention in The U.S is because of RM's sensibleness and excellent English skills..?
If there were none of them could speak English, I think they would have to stick with some translator wherever they go..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[+746][-81]

1. [+166][-5] RM's charm is his clumsiness that's hiding behind his sexiness..

2. [+134][-4] Namjoon is indeed very sexy..ㅠㅠ Besides, he also likes being called sexy!!

3. [+119][-4] Namjoon-ah..ㅠㅠㅠ

4. [+46][-0] He's indeed very sexy..ㅋㅋㅋ There's no way out once you already fall for him..

5. [+45][-0] Well, I like this side of him..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+45][-0] Congratulations on entering the fandom..ㅋㅋ I can totally feel your sincerity from the post..

7. [+39][-0] I'm posting this since one of the best comments mention about his clumsiness..ㅋㅋㅋ He almost uses a black marker on a chalkboardㅋㅋㅋ

8. [+34][-1] Our Namjoon is very sweet.. If the word 'sweet' was a human, it would be Kim Namjoon. Don't you think so..?

9. [+33][-0] Whoa, there are actually people who join the fandom after seeing BTS in Grammys..ㅋㅋㅋ I joined the fandom last year..ㅠㅠ

10. [+31][-0] I can prove that I'm not an Army.. I seriously thought my heart was going to drop to the bottom of my stomach when I saw the last gif, I like him..
trazy.com