Klook.com

Friday, January 11, 2019

BTS Jungkook's buttons doing the hardest job ever

Hang in there!!
We can do it!!! We can go through this!!

Don't you think that's what they would be screaming if they could talk..

Being Jungkook's buttons is probably the hardest job ever..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
They have to be strong once he goes on stage..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Jungkook's buttons are suffering a lot.. (pats

Sometimes, they get torn by the hands of RM, who is also known as The Destructive Hands..
There's this part where RM pretends to grab Jungkook's shirt and sometimes the buttons would  actually get torn..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Jungkook is seen rubbing his chest, which suddenly felt fresh..

His buttons couldn't take it any longer..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
RM, thank you^^

Let's just give Jungkook shirts with no buttons..

????

Nope, let's just give him shirts with buttons

No.. No.. No buttons..

I mean.. With buttons..

I don't know.. I can't choose..!!

[+1,037][-13]

1. [+141][-3] For me, I like it when he wears something like this..

2. [+129][-3] I can totally relate to what the OP is feeling..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+92][-3] This is so freaking funnyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+55][-2] I really like it when Jungkook tucks in his shirt into his pants.. It showcases his thin waist and long legs..ㅠㅠㅠ

5. [+49][-1] I wish to marry Jungkook in my next life.. Did I need to become a Queen in my previous life to be Jungkook's future wife?

6. [+41][-1] 'Noona.. What are you up to?'

7. [+34][-2] Everything about Jungkook is flawless..ㅜㅜ Even the length of his legs.. Is this the real life?ㅜㅜ

8. [+29][-2] RM is so freaking funny.. He tore somebody else's buttons and yet he still remained calm and continue his performance..ㅋㅋㅋ Meanwhile, Jungkook looked surprised on the other hand..

9. [+27][-2] My favorite...

10. [+26][-1] The wind~~


trazy.com