Klook.com

Friday, January 11, 2019

The father of a famous idol has been reported for sexually harassing his employee


Namyang-ju Police reveals that there are no clear evidences, and they're still in the middle of investigation. 
He has been reported from September 2018 for sexually harassing his own employee in the middle of working. 


-No way.. Please tell me I'm wrong..

-I guess I'm the only one who doesn't know who is it..ㅋㅋ Since I'm not interested in our country's celebrities and stuffs..

-Just look up for 'Namyang-ju Father Chef' in the searching engine and you'll know.. 

-Whoa.. His daughter is a really famous idol, though..

-Let's not jump to conclusions since the police said they still have no proofs..

-What's funny is the fact that I saw the exactly same article last year. The difference is, now they put 'idol' on the title to gain more attention..

-Please tell me this is just a false accusation.. 

-It's not confirmed yet so let's not jump to conclusions..

-Did they really have to mention his daughter here..? She has nothing to do with this..

-I think I know who it is.. If it's really him then I wonder what the f*ck is he doing.. He's harming his daughters' careers..

-Well, I'm gonna stay quiet until it is confirmed..

-Hul.. His daughters must be really shocked to hear this..
trazy.com