Klook.com

Friday, January 11, 2019

The celebrities who resembles Big Hit's rookie idol, Yeonjun





Yoon Jisung

Yoo Seungho

Yoo Ah In

Eric Nam

Lee Jihoon

Lee Gikwang

One of the Doojoonists


+) Kim Minseok

Jimin

V

Yoon Kyunsang


-I think he looks like Yoon Jisung and Yoo Ah In the most..

-I can see V and Jimin too in him..

-Oh Gosh, I really can see them all..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I don't know who he resembles the most, but I can see all of these faces in him..ㅋㅋㅋ

-I think I know what the OP is trying to point out..ㅋㅋ Anyway, this guy is kinda cute..

-I think he looks like Lee Jihoon with a mixture of Yoo Ah In and Yoon Jisung..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-He looks like the mixture of Eric Nam and Yoon Jisung..

-I can see Kim Yongguk in him, especially the eyes.. But no one talks about it..

-He becomes the 5th member of The Doojoonists..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-He looks like that genius hacker in The Legend of The Blue Sea..

-I can see Lee Jihoon, Kim Minseok, and Yoo Ah In.. But not the rest..

-He really does give off similar vibes to Kim Minseok..

-He reminds me of Shin Wonho the most.. And I immediately thought of Lee Seungyoon's manager as soon as I saw him..
trazy.com