Klook.com

Friday, January 11, 2019

Do you know that these two celebrities are in a relationship?

Oh Yeonseo and Kim Bum are going public with their relationship
Am I the only one who didn't know about this?

[+215][-8]

1. [+66][-0] Oh Yeonseo after Moon Geunyoung..? Oh wow, Kim Bum..ㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+24][-3] You don't know Kim Bum..? Middle-schoolers these days must know who he is, right..?

3. [+17][-0] I knew.. But I forgot about it..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+11][-0] I swear I had no idea they were in relationship.. I was re-watching BBF and got curious about his recent whereabouts, so I checked his Instagram account and found a picture of him with Oh Yeonseo and there were hearts on it.. I was so surprised, I thought his account got hacked. I looked up and turns out they went public with their relationship on March 2018.. But I swear I have never read such things on the internet..

5. [+9][-2] Hul...? Did they even have any dating rumors..? It's my first time hearing about this. But anyway, they look cute together..

6. [+6][-0] Kim Bum and Moon Geunyoung were in relationship but Moon Geunyoung was the only one who got hate for it.. I feel sorry for her..

7. [+5][-0] I know that they're dating but I had no idea they are still dating!

8. [+2][-0] Completely no idea..
trazy.com