Klook.com

Friday, January 11, 2019

The most popular Etude House advertisement picture



-Agree.. She's the human version of Etude House in my opinion..

-I came here expecting to see Sulli's advertisement, though..

-I thought it would be the one that has Go Ara in it..

-Go Ara's ad is the most legendary one for me..

-I came here thinking about SHINee's ad for Etude, though..zㅋㅋㅋ

-This makes me realize that Etude House is a really old brand..

-I thought I would see Krystal here..

-I don't like Song Hyekyo, but I have to admit that no one suits Etude House's image as well as she does..

-It's my first time seeing that picture.. I thought the OP was talking about Sulli's picture..

-It's my first time seeing this advertisement..

-I know right..ㅋㅋ I remember seeing this picture a lot in my elementary school days..

-This one too!


trazy.com