Klook.com

Friday, January 11, 2019

Story of a part-time who worked as SHINee's concert crew

I worked part-time in SHINee's concert and I remember how much Minho eats..

He eats really well..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
The funniest thing was when he was eating a sandwich.. or a muffin..? Anyway, he barely took a bite of it and asked, 'Are there any more of this?'ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ And Key replied, 'Yes, (and it's) in your hand~' and everyone in the room laughed..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Minho's expression when he realized it..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Why do I only remember this..


-I can automatically imagine Key's voice when he answers Minho..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I believe the OP really did work as a crew even when they had no proof of it..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I can imagine Minho and Key's voice in this conversation..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I can imagine the whole situation..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-This is one hundred percent real..ㅋㅋㅋ That's how the 91liners in SHINee acts in real life..ㅋㅋㅋ

-Why do I feel like I actually hear Key's voice when I read the sentence?ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I can even imagine Key's expression when he answers Minho..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-This is why I love SHINee..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-This sounds legit even when the OP didn't attach any proof..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I'm not even a fan but I can imagine Key's voice when he says that..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I can imagine Minho's expression when Key answers him..ㅋㅋㅋ I think I can also imagine Key's voice as well..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
trazy.com