Klook.com

Friday, January 11, 2019

The drama that is more popular than My Love Who Comes From Another Star, DOTS, and Goblin at the time



Their ratings are legendary as well..


-I don't watch SKY Castle, but I have to admit that they're more popular than Goblin when it aired..

-Nope.. I know that SKY Castle is the biggest trend right now, but they can't be compared to My Love Who Comes From Another Star..

-I personally think SKY Castle is so much better than Goblin..ㅋㅋㅋ I don't know about DOTS since I didn't watch it, and My Love Who Comes From Another Star is on another level..

-I get it that people talk about SKY Castle a lot, but you can't compare them to Goblin or My Love Who Comes From Another Star..

-My Love Who Comes From Another Star was a really good drama.. And whoa, SKY Castle is airing today..

-No, they're not at that point.. You're over exaggerating..ㅋㅋㅋ

-Yeah, maybe second to My Love Who Comes From Another Star..

-Hmm..? No one around me talks about this drama, though?ㅋㅋㅋ

-I don't know about My Love Who Comes From Another Star, but I have to admit that this drama is bigger than Goblin.. My Love Who Comes From Another Star remained to be a hot topic despite the Olympic..

-I know this drama is popular, but this is a big stretch..ㅋㅋㅋ

-Whoa, they reached 1.7 with their first episode.. I have to admit that this drama is the hottest topic of the town lately..
trazy.com